Friday, March 29, 2019

22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3

The Link to my Pitch https://youtu.be/9yMGC3gtYMU

The comments helped point out that I was really stiff in front of the camera, looking away and not really having a strong explanation and wording for how the pitch should have gone.

After my last video I saw that I was way too nervous in front of the camera I could feel it too, I had like 5 first videos all of me laughing and stuttering ruining those videos. I didn't dress in business attire the other time too due to constraints in where I was when I had my fried to help with recording. I figured this time to have a more clear wording of what my pitch should clearly mentioned and try my best to be able to say it without giving so many um's and yeahs.

I tried to hit the main points and did my best with what I could remember on what I wanted to say with details. The camera is still horrible and terrifying to be in front of, and hard not to giggle when trying to be serious when recorded. Sorry about the dog noises in the background, he got hungry and thirsty during the video recordings.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Aliana,
    Nice job in your pitch, you made great points in regard to the Juul epidemic we are currently facing with teens. I noticed in your reflection you are still a bit camera shy, but I would not have noticed it until I read the reflection. However, I can attest, it can definitely be uncomfortable at times in front of the camera. Overall great job!

    ReplyDelete