Friday, January 18, 2019

3A Your Entrepreneurship Story

I was exposed to entrepreneurship through girl scouts who had stopped by my house to sell us cookies. I was very confused why there were people walking around selling stuff trying to make money. Soon learning of the idea that you can try to market products you have to people outside stores was a new concept to me. So 8 year old me in all my greatness decided to sell my crayon drawings to people who visited my grandparents on weekends to make money for Pokemon cards and snacks. It was not a successful venture. My first sale came from me haggling a poor person leaving out of the drive way to buy a rough looking doodle of a mermaid from me for 50 cents. It was after the sale that I realized I think I might have been scaring him and over charged for my very very sloppy mermaid. Me and the company shut down a few hours later, but I was the only employee so no harm done there. And thus my money venture came to an end.

I enrolled in ENT 3003 because I'm in Innovation Academy student and its a class that I needed to take to get the Innovation minor. I hope to learn more about business and how they run and think.
                                                    (If only my drawings looked this good)

No comments:

Post a Comment